If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.
* Horse Back Riding, all ages, camps, competitive, lessons etc.
* Swimming in over 10 public pools available to you.
* Visit CM Wilson’s Conservation Area & Safety Village. * Mitchell’s Bay: Swimming, beach, splash pad, camping, cabins etc. (Mud Creek) Popular jogging path with ducks, geese, cranes & creek life. At 18 acres, it’s the largest standing woodlot in Chatham. A beautiful Winery, that hosts outdoor concerts often.
* Rondeau Provincial Park: 262 Camp sites, beaches, swimming, six hiking trails, bird watching, canoeing, fishing. 20 minutes from Chatham, a good time picking the best berries with your kids & visit the shop & great food.
* Retro Fest (Our community is known as the Classic Car Capital.
* Blenheim Cherry Fest – Live entertainment, rides, performers etc. Clair College – Camps for Kids, Horse Camp @ TJ Stables, Theme camps at the Wish Centre & YMCA & Cultural Centre, Pottery Creative Camps @ Crock A Doodle, __________ . * Golfing: Nine courses located across the municipality. Callaghan said Adult Language and Learning had great registration at the St. She noted clients were fine with the move to the St.Clair Street location, but she kept plans about the new permanent site under wraps from both clients and staff until everything was in place. W., an 11,000-square-foot space located beside the St. “Right now it's an empty warehouse and we've done a complete site plan with engineers . Callaghan said the landlord, Apollo Property Management, is working to provide some leasehold improvements that stay within the agency's budget.